Tuesday, May 1, 2012

WHAT'S UP DOC...?


WHAT’S UP DOC? Do you want to know why they haven’t you told you about this safe, pain-free screening option?

I for one have no idea! This is the start of my new blog. In my submissions I am going to provide the most asked questions about Thermography; and their answers.

As Thermography is becoming more recognized and requested I see a pattern of repeated questions. For those of you who are just becoming familiar with Thermography, I welcome you to the ever growing community of people who are taking control of their own healthcare; and our options.

Question: “How do I get a referral for Thermography?”

 Answer: You don’t NEED a referral for Thermography

Question: “What do I do if my physician won’t give me information to receive Thermography?”

Answer: Find it yourself.  If you’re in the middle Tennessee area, you call me at 615-934-3121 to get answers to your questions and schedule your Thermography. You can also e-mail me: victoria@thermomidtn.com, let me know when you’d like to schedule and I will get back to you the same day. If you’re outside my area you go to www.brasthermography.com or www.thermologyonline.org to locate a reputable certified Thermographer in your area. It’s just that simple.

Unfortunately, we have been programmed to believe our primary healthcare providers have all the answers to our healthcare needs and we should never stray from their opinions or recommendations. The problem with this obedient behavior is, we often get put into the physicians’ box of knowledge and therefore don’t look for alternatives, and receive the same remedies as everyone else in the practice.

That being said, I also think we as adults have to take some of the responsibility for allowing this behavior to be pushed upon us. Our healthcare providers are only human and they can only know what they are taught and exposed to. With the future of our healthcare system being uncertain, it’s time we start educating our practitioners, and bring them alternatives available to help them, help us.

Please log in tomorrow for more…

No comments:

Post a Comment